@ Chapter 19
- For someone she claims to hate, she really does seem to spend a lot of time worrying over the guy.
- Funny kitties!
- Thank you! Someone finally called her out on her behavoir! She so doesn’t deserve Elron!
@ Chapter 20
- Would she be as mad if it was given to her by anyone else?
- So what she broke a car! She saved those kids! That should count for something, right?
@ Chapter 21
- So are they finally doing what they should of done the first time because they know the trail is probably gone now?
- Something shady is going on here, it just doesn’t seem right!
@ Chapter 22
- A lot of detailed information.
- Much thought went into this scene!
- So many species!
@ Chapter 23
- Is she seeing memories of Elron’s?
- Ok, this is becoming bigger and I wonder if there is a spell or curse on them, or I may just be paranoid.
@ Chapter 24
- Poor Elron, he really was trying to do a nice thing.
- I wonder if we will ever get the rest of that story? At least in this book anyway. Probably not.
Written by N.E. Conneely
Read by Jeff Hays